As an implementation of the cooperation between STIKES Bali and partner universities from overseas, students of STIKES Bali and partner universities could participate in Student Exchange Program. The STIKES Bali student exchange program (inbound mobility) is a program offered for overseas students who meet the qualifications from STIKES Bali and partner universities.
Through the Student Exchange Program, STIKES Bali offers opportunities for International students to experience studying at STIKES Bali for two to four weeks. It combines the experience of university life at one of Bali’s leading Institute of Health Science with the unique opportunity to live on the island of Bali, one of the most popular vacation islands in the world. This program also offers international students an exciting experience to enrich their university life and develop their international outlook.
STIKES Bali Student Exchange Program offers international students to work with and in the community, such as carry-out voluntary community services and health education in rural areas. International students also have the chance to learn about Balinese local wisdom, experience Balinese unique culture and enjoy Balinese arts, food and the beautiful landscapes of the island.
We have signed agreement with universities overseas on student exchange program allowing students from more than 10 universities/colleges in Asia to study at STIKES Bali and vice versa.
Our Partner Universities
- Boromarajonani College of Nursing Bangkok, Thailand
- Boromarajonani College of Nursing Nopparat Vajira, Bangkok, Thailand
- Boromarajonani College of Nursing Chonburi, Thailand
- Boromarajonani College of Nursing Nontaburi, Thailand
- Boromarajonani College of Nursing Trang, Thailand
- Sirinthorn Public Health College, Chonburi, Thailand
- Phrapokklao Nursing College, Thailand
- Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia
- Saint Louis College, Thailand
- Mahidol University, Thailand
- National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan