HOW TO PROCESS MY IMMIGRATION PERMIT?
Temporary Stay Permit
Temporary Stay Permit is a residence permit given to foreigners in terms of investments, expert required job, religious visit, education and training, research, family reunification, elderly tourists, humanitarian and repatriation. Temporary Stay Permit is valid up to 2 years and can be renewed. The holder will be given a card called Limited Stay Permit Card (KITAS).
TEMPORARY STAY PERMIT IS GRANTED FOR:
- Foreigners with Limited Stay visa
- Foreigners with Visit Permit who have obtained the status change from visit permit to temporary stay permit.
- Children, born in Indonesia, of foreigner parents who have temporary stay permit.
- Seafarers, ship crews, foreigner experts in the ship, floating apparatus or any installations on Indonesian Territorial Waters and Territorial Jurisdiction.
- Foreigners who marry Indonesian citizen with legal marital status.
- Children of Foreigner and Indonesian citizen parents with legal marital status
- Temporary employed foreigners
- For Foreigners who have Limited Stay Visa can directly get the application from the immigration Office where is domiciled in a period of 7 days from the date of arrival.
- For foreigners who have visit permit can get temporary stay permit after processing status change and have obtained the Decree of status change from visit permit to temporary stay permit
- The renewed procedure of temporary stay permit must have the approval of the Head office of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights cq. Head of Immigration Division for a renewed of I, II, III and the approval of the General Director of Immigration for a renewed of IV and V
- The application form
- Letter of Guarantee signed by the guarantor, except the foreigners who have legal marital status with Indonesian citizen
- Original and copy of legal and valid passport
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS AND TRAINEES
- Residence affidavit
- Recommendation letter from Ministry or related Non Government Organizations
- Recommendation letter from related institutions
- Valid entrance pass
- Temporary Stay Permit is given for as long as 2 years and could be renewed
- Every extension of Temporary Stay Permit given as long as 2 years with the overall qualification Stay Permit within Indonesian territory is no longer than 6 years
- Temporary Stay Permit for Temporary Stay Visa Holder is given for as long as 30 days and can’t be renewed.
For more information regarding STIKES Bali international partnership and programs, please contact the Office of International Affairs.